Friday, March 18, 2011

iOS 4.3 makes your iPhone's/iPod Touch Battery Drain Drastically [Report]

As we  all know iOS 4.3 have brought lots and lots of features in it, Including the iTunes Home Sharing, Faster Safari, and more enhanced Airplay, Personal Hotspot feature and MultiTouch Gesture features in it. But all of these were Positive aspects of iOS 4.3. One of the Major Bug or you can say negative aspect of iOS 4.3 that many users have found is the Battery life Draining drastically. It really effects the Battery of your Device, badly which is still a mystery why does it do like that.


One of the iOS 4.3 user have found that, Battery of his iPhone drops 15-20% without any reason:
Installed iOS 4.3 on my iPhone 4 and also have it on my iPad 2 and I am noticing drastic battery loss. Sometimes will even randomly drop 15-20%.
As we know, iOS 4.3 have also bring Faster Processing, so this might be another reason of battery drain, and another reason for this might be the new Ping push notification feature, which runs on the background.

This Battery life drain has not been faced by jusy a single user, there are lots of people facing this issue here are their point of Views: Via 9t05Mac:

MartinMRK:
After having updated to iOS 4.3 my 3GS battery seems to be draining awfully fast, it can hardly hold 1 day whereas 1,5 to 2,5 days was my norm before!
Frarev:
I have the same problem with my iPhone 3GS : for instance, yesterday, iPhone, in the pocket, doing nothing : 6:30 PM : 57% battery left.
8:30PM, I want to make a call, battery left 17 % !!!!
PatHMV:
I’m having the same problem. Drastically reduced battery life after upgrading to 4.3. I’ve tried rebooting, hasn’t helped.

Waldo Nell1:
After installing iOS 4.3 on my iPhone 4, my phone has dropped 20% battery usage in 20 minutes, doing nothing. It also does not auto lock anymore, it is set to 1 minute. I tried to reset the phone and no change. The phone is warm, indicating some process is running constantly. I have made no change before the upgrade. Before the upgrade everything was working fine, after the iOS 4.3 upgrade the battery is draining REALLY fast and it does not auto lock.
Alx2000:
Same issue here , updated to iOS 4.3 last night, 100% at 8am, and down to 20% about 10 hours later, only sent 2 sms and 10 mins online nothing else ….. Drain drain drain
Djprb:
my phone used to last almost 2 days with one charge.
Now it doesn’t last 1 day without charging…
Iphone 4 32 gb IOS 4.3
Kbachelder:
Much, much faster drain of the battery over the past two days since I installed 4.3.
So what do you think, does iOS 4.3 Drains out your iPhone's Battery Too?

For More News on Apple, Microsoft, Google, Web And all new trending in Technology World, Stay Tuned with us. Like us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger