iOS 5.0.1 beta contains improvements and other bug fixes including:
- Fixes bugs affecting battery life
- Adds Multitasking Gestures for original iPad
- Resolves bugs with Documents in the Cloud
- Improves voice recognition for Australian users using dictation
iOS 5.0.1 beta introduces a new way for developers to specify files that should remain on device, even in low storage situations.
- Contains security improvements
Developers can now download these new updates from here.
iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users will soon get these updates.
For More News on Apple, Microsoft, Google, Web And all new trending in Technology World, Stay Tuned with us. Like us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter.