Wednesday, February 23, 2011

There's no Baseband 2.10.04 and 3.10.01 Unlock for iPhone 4, Confirmed by GeoHot

There were many speculations about GeoHot having iPhone 4 unlock for baseband 2.10.04 and 3.10.01 and he will release it after iOS 4.3 release with the name Rubysn0w. But GeoHot has declined all rumors to rest by saying “i don’t have one”.


GeoHot confirmed this news in a comment on his blog:
I wish I had an iPhone unlock, the simple BB holes appear closed (my fuzzer comes up blank). In fact, I’m still using my 3GS cause I don’t have one :-/
GeoHot is busy nowadays fighting against Sony, and recently he revealed that he will Jailbreak/ Hack Xperia Play Phone when it gets release.
But still there are hopes for unlock of iPhone 4 baseband (BB) 2.10.04 and 3.10.01 because iPhone Dev Team are working on the unlock of iPhone 4 BB.

For More News on Apple, Microsoft, Google, Web And all new trending in Technology World, Stay Tuned with us. Like us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger