Thursday, October 6, 2011

14 Most Inspiration Quotes by Steve Jobs

Today Apple has lost a great creative genius and the world has lost a great man. Steve Jobs was a Legend and his legacy remains after he's gone. He was one creative person who not just only revolutionized the Technology World but also left a great mark as being an great man.
Here we have some of Steve Jobs quotes which can be inspirational for many, check out all of them below:

Steve Jobs RIP 1955-2011
















For More News on Apple, Microsoft, Google, Web And all new trending in Technology World, Stay Tuned with us. Like us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter.

1 comments:

Hasini Koka said...

Most wonderful and amazing piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend ravikanth , jaipur, I have read at least 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your RSS reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, bob marley quotes

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger