Guide: How to Install Android Market 3.2.0 on any Android Device
*You can try to install this .apk over top of your current market, but it may not work. If it won’t, then you will need to be rooted and follow the instructions below.
1. Download the file from below link (Phonesky.apk) to your SD card.
2. In Root Explorer, find the file you just downloaded and copy it.
3. Move into /system/app and hit the R/W button to mount – then paste the file.
4. Find Vending.apk and rename it to something like Vending.apk1.
5. Long press on Phonesky.apk and rename it to Vending.apk.
6. Afterwards, long press on it again and choose “Permissions.”
7. Change the permissions to this:
For More News on Apple, Microsoft, Google, Web And all new trending in Technology World, Stay Tuned with us. Like us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter. [Via]