How it Helps:
So here's when the SemiTether Jailbreak gets handy, to get rid of all this SemiTether jailbreak helps you and saves your time. Because when you're not at home, away from your computer and the above problem occurs(stucked at Apple logo) then you would have no choice except to get home and use redsn0w to Boot it again, and while this time period you can't even text or call someone with it.
But If your Device is Semi Jailbroken you won't face these problems, The semi-tethered jailbreak will allow you to reboot on the road, but with limited functionality. It is enough that you are no longer stranded, and you can use your phone, text, and many other features. This is just until you get home and can use redsn0w again to "just boot tethered". Once you do that, you're back to fully functional state.
SemiTethered Jailbreak Features:
Here are some points which shows, what semi tethered Jailbreak is capable of:
1) Can use phone, sms (text messages)Supported Devices:
2) Can use every other stock app on iphone.
3) Cannot use mobile safari
4) Can use other appstore web browsers such as atomic web browser
5) Cannot use mail app. You could install a gmail app from appstore or such instead.
6) You cannot use any jailbreak tweak, app, cydia until you boot tethered.
7) While in the semitether booted state, you should not add a jailbreak ios5 notification such as sbsettings to notifications during this state or your device will be stuck in a respring loop until you get home to “boot tethered”.
Here are the Following Devices that are Supported by Semi Tethered Jailbreak:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 3GS New Bootrom
- iPad 1
- iPod Touch 4G
- iPod Touch 3G
Difference Between Semi Tethered, Tethered and Untethered Jailbreak
Guide: How to Semi tethered Jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad on iOS 5 [Tutorial]
For More News on Apple, Microsoft, Google, Web And all new trending in Technology World, Stay Tuned with us. Like us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter.